Job Description & Responsibilities
Duties include the following:
• Maintaining client database by entering new and updated information;
• Verifying and correcting data, checking records for duplication;
• Helping with database backups;
• Helping to generate and check data reports on a regular basis;
• Supporting email marketing campaigns by generating distribution lists, helping to test/check emails;
• Helping with enquires and redirecting them to the appropriate parties for follow up; and
• Supporting the team on other administrative duties on an ad hoc basis
• Higher diploma or bachelor degree holder with 2+ years in a related field (Marketing & Communications, Business Administrator, Computer Science & Engineering) required;
• Highly accurate data entry skills, detail-oriented, thorough;
• Computer literate and proficient in MS applications in particular on MS Excel;
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills;
• Independent but also a team player;
• CRM and data analytics experience an advantage;
• Fluency in English and Cantonese (written and verbal); and
• Fluency in Putonghua (written and verbal) ability is a plus
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career" page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY" button below.
|Job ref no.||27298BR/CT201806 (CT3115539-01#0030)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.