Our client is an exclusive Luxury cars manufacturer with a mission to build ultra-luxury performance automobiles. With the business expanding and still plenty of room and opportunities to raise the Brand equity profile, they are reinforcing their marketing arm by adding a new and a unique rounded position of Assistant Marketing Manager SEAP covering an exciting mix of digital marketing (50%) and of classic marketing & communication (50%) to bring additional help and branding power to each local marketing teams from their network of exclusive importers/ dealers respectively.
Directly reporting and working as a tandem with the SEAP Marketing & Communication Manager (international profile with long experience in the automotive industry), you enjoy and thrive working for wholesale selective distribution business model. Your mission is to bring added value to partner’s business, by strengthening the brand equity (brand awareness, market share, position...) and ultimately optimize their retail performance:
To establish trustful relationship with marketing teams in each market by bringing a working mindset and brand driven attitude articulated around:
• Two ways communication channels, information and market intelligence sharing, partnership.
• Adjustable support (depending on the maturity, seniority, marketing expertise level of each local team) ranging from providing advice, coaching, localizing marketing tools, exchanging best marketing practices from APAC region, monitoring all marketing action plan, and compliance with global brand guidelines
• building brand consistency and synergies across the SEAP region
1) Digital Marketing management: (50% of time)
Take the lead in managing all digital and website related activity and initiatives liaising with HQ, with
APAC Regional Office and coordinate all SEAP markets for roll out, implementation and reporting of
all digital activity including:
• Leading planning, execution and monitoring of all web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Collaborating with internal teams, esp. CRM, to create landing pages for campaigns and optimize user experience and lead collection.
• Managing the adaptation of the central website / mini-sites in regional language(s) and generating Active content for social media platforms (e.g. photography, graphic design…).
• Adapting or creating digital content, templates and guidelines to be used by regional office and importers.
• Responsible of ensuring ongoing audit and update of all Maserati web properties, including regional sites, social media platforms and all importer websites.
• Enhancing level of expertise of the importers’ organization in the digital field.
2) Marketing and Communication Management (50% of time)
• To liaise with agencies and other vendors for creation, adaptation and distribution of all Marketing and Communication collateral. (e.g. advertising, brochures, branding, POS, etc.)
• To support the core team and the importers with all events, sponsorships, strategic partnerships and corporate communications requirements.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of total working experience in marketing & communication related functions during which you have developed a rounded expertise mixing solid digital expertise with classic marketing communication tools in in house role for international organizations or for international marketing & communication agencies.
• You have worked for either international premium, lifestyle, luxury goods brands for product categories such as automotive, fashion accessories, beauty, wines & spirits…
• You have developed a cultural intelligence by having previous regional working exposure (either South East Asia, Oceania or several Asian markets...)
• You have experience working with selective wholesale distribution models (franchisee, dealership) and truly enjoy interacting with distribution partners’ local team.
• You enjoy working in compact team and acting as a proactive, interface between HQ, region and local markets while bringing support through creative, innovative marketing.
• You are fluent in English and Chinese (able to read traditional and simplified Chinese).
• You are open to travel 10% of your time (one or twice to Italian HQ and punctual to some Asian Markets).
• You are a degree holder in marketing or communication or any other related majors.
Interest parities please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#4437|
BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore.
To know more about our client and role and to apply you can log in at www.BeThe1.com or send your full resume and salary expectation by clicking Apply Now. Please note that only candidates who apply via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application.
BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.