Job Descriptions :
- Implement effective strategic marketing plans.
- Develop new business opportunities in potential market.
-Work horizontally and interact with other departments in the development and implementation of marketing programs and events.
- Coordinate with sales team on events and project development.
- Develop and manage marketing reports.
- Manage premiums development and production.
- Administrative support.
- Degree holder or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English Cantonese and Putonghua.
- 5 years experience in sales and marketing, PR or events.
- Computer literacy in MS word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing.
- Presentable, creative, energetic, has self-initiative, well-organized, outgoing, aggressive, self-motivated, detail-minded, good business sense and presentation skills.
- Exceptional planning, communication & interpersonal skills, an enthusiasm for dealing and inspiring people at all levels, in a team-oriented environment and a strong willingness to learn.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your resume with CURRENT SALARY , EXPECTED SALARY and AVAILABILITY.
For more information about our Company, please visit our website : http://www.scmedia.com.hk
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment-related purposes only)
SOUTH CHINA MEDIA
South China Media is Hong Kong's key media group of lifestyle brands in the Chinese language. The Group provides a broad spectrum of four core marketing related services: Corporate Event Management, Digital & Mobile Content Management, Multimedia Services and Print Media. In alignment with our aggressive business development strategies, we are inviting high calibre individuals for the following position: