- Assist in preparing medical services quotation
- Work closely with clinic and other internal departments for the medical service scheme arrangement
- Prepare regular analysis report as required
- Assist in preparing marketing material or collecting marketing information
- Handle general enquiries from internal and external customers
- Higher diploma or above with 1 – 2 years’ working experience.
- Experience in clinical operation or service industry will be an advantage.
- Good team player, customer service skills, self-initiative and responsible
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please send full resume in MS WORD format with LAST / EXPECTED salary, date available via Apply Now. Please state Ref. as the subject of e-mail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Company's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Company will retain their applications for a maximum period of 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.
Blue Care is a medical services group, providing comprehensive medical services including but not limited to medical check up services, medical consultation services, medical network operation and administration, third party medical scheme administration to private and corporate clients. We are now looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position: