- To build a successful relationship with clients;
- Independently interpret client requirements and provide appropriate servicing, consumer insights, market intelligence, integrated media planning & strategic deliverables;
- To develop communicating planning strategies and explore new opportunities for clients;
- Guide through the activation of campaigns to ensure proper implementation of strategies, and provide campaign reviews;
- Work closely with other divisions within the company, the regional office, as well as other counterparts including Creative / Social Media Agencies;
- Support new business acquisition and driving additional revenue opportunities;
- Assist in mentoring, and developing team members
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Min. 5+ year of relevant experience in the marketing, media or advertising is preferred; Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Planning Manager
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken language skills;
- Detail oriented, organized and sensitive to numbers;
- Good communication skills, a team player and self-motivated.
We offer 5 days’ work, staff training, good salary package with MPF and Medical Plan with Dental Care. Quality applicants should submit resumes with expected salary and date of available to the following address to us.
For further information about IPG Mediabrands, please visit: https://www.ipgmediabrands.com/