Reporting to the Merchandising Director, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating information for development of new styles from concept to production via interaction with internal and external cross functional partners. This position is based in HK.
- Follow-up the orders with vendors to ensure on-time delivery
- Communicate daily with vendors regarding style development, production and delivery information
- Support in sample handling and prepare the quotation for buyer evaluation
- Work closely with internal departments, including Buying team, QA, shared service, logistic etc
- Provide professional support to team leader
- Perform cost negotiation, procurement processing and vendor sourcing & compliance
- Support on ad hoc duties and projects
- Diploma graduate with 1-2 years' relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of garment technical experience in handling of US production process market
- Strong desire in working with people from different nationalities
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-tasking as well as have a high sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, independent and a strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS office operation
To apply, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
AEO is Equal Opportunity Employer. All personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.