- To perform general merchandiser's duties from development to production
- Daily communication with buyers and factories
- Prepare proto sample order once received the sample details or ideas from buyer, will inform buyer sample delivery after confirm with factory
- Check the proto samples before send to buyer for approval
- Prepare the salesman sample order once received the salesman sample request from buyer, will inform buyer sample delivery after confirm with factory
- Arrange accessories to factory for salesman sample making
- Check the salesman samples before send to buyer for approval
- Check sample comments and lab-dip comments with buyer or their technician, then inform factory by translating to Chinese
- Prepare the approval sample order once received buyer's request, will inform buyer sample delivery after confirm with factory
- Check the approval samples before send to buyer for approval
- Place the order of bulk accessories for production.
- Quality checking the bulk material including yarn, handfeel swatches and bulk trims.
- At least F.5 or above with 1-2 years in Fabric/Development sourcing experience
- Poly/ T.I/ IVE graduated preferable
- Details and skillful in handling factories, responsible for order processing and liaison with overseas customer
- Good communication skills and good in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Travel to PRC is required and able to work overtime
We offer a 5 day working week and attractive benefits including 13 months salary, bonus, free lunch, bank holidays and up to 14 days annual leave.
Please forward your detailed CV with contact telephone number and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
*All personal information provided will only be used for recruitment purposes.*
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.