- Handle all merchandising activities include product sourcing and development
- Responsible for samples & orders follow-up, showroom management
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Communicate with or travel to China factories if required
- F.5 or above
- Sound PC knowledge including MS Excel & MS Word
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is an advantage
- 1 years merchandising or trading work experience is an advantage, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Knowledge in handling seasonal decoration products is preferable
- Responsible, well-organized and hardworking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken & written Mandarin & English
- Working location at Kwai Chung (near MTR station)
We offer attractive package to the right candidate such as 5 Days work, Double pay, Performance bonus, Medical allowance & Education allowance…etc.
Interested party please email us full resume with available date, present & expected salary.