• Daily communication with Suppliers and internal customers on cost, product details and shipments, sample preparations to support marketing activities
• General clerical and documentation works
• Follow up artwork, IM, product packaging, etc.
• Perform duties assigned by Manager
• Higher diploma or above
• Min. 2-3 year experience merchandising experience in sourcing, sampling and order follow-up
• Good communication and negotiation skill
• Initiative and able to perform well under work pressure and meet tight deadline
• Willing to learn
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Good computer skills (MS-Word, Excel and Outlook e-mail)
• Frequent travel to China is required
• Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6735|
|Require to Travel||