- Coordinate with factory and overseas customer for samples and orders
- Support Merchandising team in follow-up purchase orders with
suppliers/ factories to ensure on-time delivery
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5 or above
- 2 year of relevant merchandising experience preferred
- Must be self-initiative & strong sense of responsibility
- Pro-active, detail-minded, independent, can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in PC knowledge
- Immediate available is preferred
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Company holiday
Interested parties, please send resume, current salary and expected salary to e-mail by clicking Apply Now for interview.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8110|