• Coordinate with end user to carry out maintenance and repair works for headquarter and centres;
• Handle enquiries and requests from users about maintenance and improvement works;
• Prepare scope of works and tender documents for daily building maintenance and E&M system;
• Keep proper records of all documents including maintenance record, tendering and quotation;
• Supervise in house cleaners; and monitoring of works and services performed by sub-contractors/ services providers;
• Coordinate with consultant and contactors in fitting out , renovations and refurbishments works;
• Assist to prepare scope of works and tender documents for fitting out, renovations and refurbishments works and daily maintenance of the building system;
• Monitoring & maintain inventory record, stationary control, purchase requisition submission system & invoice payment;
• Other ad-hoc projects for Admin. Department.
• Diploma or above in Building Services, Property Management and relevant courses;
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience in property management/ facilities management;
• Good command of English and Mandarin;
• Familiar with MS Office and Chinese word-processing;
• Detail-oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
|Job ref no.||ADM-000-006 (CT3118095-01#0040)|