As a member of the legal team, the incumbent will handle routine legal work and assist in general administration under the guidance of in-house lawyers.
- Preparing and reviewing standard legal documents;
- Handling routine work such as trademark applications and tenancy matters;
- Conducting basic legal research and drafting report;
- Maintain proper filing for internal records, court documents and other papers;
- Liaising effectively with internal and external parties; and
- Providing general administrative support.
- Degree or diploma in legal studies;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred (e.g. as legal clerk or paralegal);
- A team player who is proactive and attentive to details and willing to learn in an in-house setting;
- Able to collate and present information in a systematic manner;
- Good written Chinese and English; and
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and typing Chinese.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Officer – Legal
Working Location: Sheung Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking Apply Now;
WhatsApp – 6859 4767
Fax – 2987 9665