• Support Aftersales Coordinator in all aftersales issues
• Responsible for yacht handover including vessel registration and licensing
• Arrange application for crew pass and receiving of yacht upon arrival
• Process documents for warranty claims
• Process billing for spare parts and proceed with import declaration
• Prepare quotation, invoice and related documents for service provided
• Respond to enquiries from customers and yacht captains
• Bachelor degree holder or above
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, fresh graduates with passion in yacht industry are welcome
• Experience in luxury/hospitality/marine industry will be an advantage
• Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your resume stating reference number and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, whatsapp to 9318 2638 or fax to 2798 9562.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. All applications may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and the personal data collected will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.
|Job ref no.||PYG-AO-CT (CT3114031-01#0053)|
PRINCESS YACHTS GREATER CHINA LIMITED, a member of Dah Chong Hong Holdings, is the official distributor of renowned luxury Princess yachts in the Greater China. We strive to provide high quality sales and aftersales services to ensure our customers receive the most enjoyable boating experience on every Princess yachts. We would like to invite high caliber individuals to strive for the best future together with us.