Reporting to Assistant Manager (Employee Relations), the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To assist in coordination of employee psychosocial programmes, recognition programmes and wellness facilities such as holiday houses and gym rooms
- To work with colleagues from different divisions/departments on company events, wellness programmes, sports competitions, annual dinner, etc
- To provide support for company events, employee communication and ad hoc projects such as coordination of interest classes and voluntary work
- Holder of degree in Human Resources Management, Event Management or related disciplines
- 2 years’ relevant work experience preferred
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly Excel and Word
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
This is a 1-year contract employment. On completion, renewal of contract or permanent employment might be offered, yet subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
Working Location : Admiralty