Reporting to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To assist in Human Resources projects and recruitment activities such as electronic personnel file system, e-recruitment, job fairs and recruitment talks
- To provide support in employee movements including coordination of interviews, follow-up of placement, salary recommendation, data verification, system input, etc.
- To prepare manpower statistical reports for the management’s review
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in sizeable organisations
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Good PC skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
This is a 10-month temporary position. The renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
Working Location: Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] on or before 8 May 2019 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: HR-HRS-AOHRS-CT-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.