We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, is now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
• Monitor and supervise several branch administrative assistants to ensure company policies and procedure are in force
• Execute regular branch visiting in order to monitor the work efficiency of frontline operations
• Maintain close communication between backend and frontline staff
• Ensure daily administrative support for frontline operations are in compliance with company requirements
• Prepare regular report for management review
• Assign in promotion activities and handle complaint
• Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Form 5 / diploma above with at least 1 year's office administrative experience
• Responsible and self-motivated person with good communication and coordinating skills
• Able to work outdoor and independently
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Strong PC skills in using Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Immediately available is preferred
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.