Reporting to the Manager (Warehouse & Logistics Services), the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To handle administrative work and shipping documents
- To provide customer services at warehouse counter related to goods issuance
- To perform data processing and analysis and prepare warehouse documents and reports
- To monitor and report the status of revenue expenditure spending
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Logistics or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ administration work experience in warehouse and logistics fields
- Familiar with MS Office and warehouse management systems/ ERP systems
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
- Holder of Industrial Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) and knowledge of documented management system, e.g. ISO 9000 and ISO 45001, preferred
Working Location : Ap Lei Chau, transportation to be provided.
This is a 2-year contract employment. On completion, renewal of contract or permanent employment might be offered, yet subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.