- manage and co-ordinate with freelancer, translator and production houses for all subtitling issues;
- proofreading of translation files - timecueing scripts for production purposes;
- arrangements for censorship and co-ordination with OFNAA;
- carry out film / video / subtitle checking and preparation of subtitle file;
- checking subtitled files and giving quality feedback to the freelancers;
- perform onsite subtitle setup, operation and support at screening venues;
Interested parties should apply with detailed resume stating current and expected salary by click Apply Now for application
(All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7745|
The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading annual film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum, and the year-round Cine Fan Programme.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position: