- To monitor retail operations and ensure it is aligned with brand standards and objectives
- To work closely with Marketing, Merchandising and other parties to reach company KPI
- To develop and enhance the team in providing good quality of customer service, sales performance, daily operations, cost and inventory accuracy
- To review and manage stock level to support business
- To monitor manpower planning, visual merchandising, CRM and SOP development
- Higher diploma or above in Business Management or related disciplines
- 6 to 8 years experience in sales and operations management
- A good team player, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese including Mandarin
Interested parties, please send full resume, stating date available, present and expected salary to Human Resources & Admin. Department by mail:
Crocodile Garments Limited
12/F, Wing Tai Centre
12 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
or clicking 'Apply Now'
Personal Data provided in the employment applications will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.