Initiate plans concerning operation process, policies and workflow for the retail banking section. Examine temporary credit or overdraft applications and approvals from retail branches. Perform anti-money laundering checking for account opening documents and conduct profile review to ensure the bank complies with regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Operations Management with at least 5 years banking experience, preferably in branch operations or sales activities planning;
- Solid knowledge in bank retail business and local regulatory requirements;
- Independent, flexible, analytical with good problem-solving ability;
- Excellent communication skill with strong risk awareness;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank Ltd., 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit http://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.