A GLOBAL HOSPITALITY GROUP THAT PURSUES EXCELLENCE
2016 - 2021 Three Michelin Stars – T'ang Court
2020 The Best of The Best Masterchef – T’ang Court
2020 Earth Check Certification Platinum Certificate
2020 The Bostonian Seafood and Grill - Best Restaurants 2020
2015 - 2019 Forbes Travel Guide Five-star Award Winner
2017 - 2019 Earth Check Certification Gold Certificate
2016 Travel+Leisure Best Top 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
This is a supervisory position in pastry / bakery production directly reporting to Executive Pastry Chef of the Langham Hong Kong to pursue excellent quality in competitive hotel and catering market. The role will be kept up-to-date with hotel events, promotions, new concepts and work methods and be the key communication bridge in the team.
- Assist the Executive Pastry Chef to maintain well preparation, smoothen production process and meet good standards of pastry & dessert quality;
- Supervise a team of subordinates, offer job assignments and coach appropriately.
- Maintain high standard of hygiene, safety & cleanliness; &
- Perform related ad-hoc duties and special projects to business needs.
- Diploma holder in western culinary management;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in which minimum 2 years in similar capacity; hotel experience is a plus;
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication, organization, interpersonal and supervisory skills; &
- Ability to work under pressure.