- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management, payroll administration and employee relations
- Work closely with business partners to identify the manpower needs, drive initiatives on employer brand building and talent engagement
- Formulate and execute HR strategies, HR policies and procedures
- Administer HR System, data analysis and prepare regular reports
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Human Resources with at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from hospitality or service industry
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proactive, initiative, analytical and decision making.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English and Chinese with good command of computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant, who should apply in strict confidence to The Personnel / Training Manager, Pacific Club, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Pacific Club Website: http://www.pacificclub.com.hk
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||APT - 01 - 2019 (CT3123088-01#0028)|