To assist the Procurement & Materials Manager in his daily duties and act on his behalf during his absence.
To purchase all food, beverage, engineering supplies, equipment and general supplies required by the hotel, ensuring that all purchases conform to the Marriott standards, local hygiene and commodities requirements, department heads’ expectations and will not sacrifice quality for lower costs.
- To receive the Daily Market List and Purchase Requests submitted by various departments
- To obtain competitive bids by actively and aggressively test the market to obtain the merchandises as specified at the lowest price available while meeting the date of delivery, quality and quantity requirements.
- To submit price comparison report with Cluster & Competitor Hotels in quarterly
- To arrange taste panel with Executive Chef & Director of F&B when necessary
- To contact suppliers by phone or personal visit; to confer with present or prospective suppliers concerning new products, discounts, promotions, reciprocal business deal etc
- To keep track of price movements and inform department concerned of any changes in prices by updating the Purchasing System regularly
- To ensure prompt delivery of all supplies and to follow up outstanding orders and undelivered portion
- University graduate in Accounting/Finance
- 2 - 3 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills, apparent planning ability and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Procurement & Materials Officer
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.