- R&D for new OEM products
- vendor exploration, product and packaging sourcing
- Formulate business model, conduct pricing structure and contract with new vendors
- Coordinate with existing vendor for operation details, including quality control, order placement, inventory and delivery management
-Cost control to ensure product GP & NP at favorable level
- Handle new product launch strategically in both online and offline channels, including supermarket chains, department stores, corporate accounts and DayDayCook online shop
- Manage distributor on daily basis
- Implement trade/marketing activities in both online and offline channels act in concert with DayDayCook platform
- Monitor, analyze and review sales performance and trend to achieve the sales targets
- Prepare monthly P&L repor
* Degree holder in BBA/Food Science or other related discipline
* Work experience related to food and beverage is required.
* 5 years+ experience in FMCG, food industry with sound experience in product development and category management metrics
* Understand local retail market and experience in trade / business negotiation
* Strong negotiation and communication Skills
* A good team player with self-motivated & well organised working behaviour
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1510|
DayDayCook is the most popular lifestyle and cooking content provider in China with more than 3.6 billion aggregate video views and over 50 million active video viewers. In addition, the brand has accumulated over 6.5 million social followers. In Hong Kong, DayDayCook is the most popular cooking platform with more than 600 thousand unique visitors and the widest coverage across the city's outdoor media network.