• Partner with internal end-users, learn their needs and support their business processes through the development of software tools, training and/or workflows restructure
• Develop tools to automate tasks for the internal end users
• Work in a fast paced environment to take charge, define the solution and then deliver solutions to automate tasks for those users
• Identify recurrent problems and see opportunities for delivering generic solutions
• Perform system analysis and design
• Prepare system manuals and related documentations
• Provide end-user technical support and training
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science with interest in Engineering industry
• 3 years of experience in software development
• Relevant working experience in design automation, visual programming, GIS technology and machine learning is preferred
• Good knowledge in ArcGIS Desktop, ArcObjects and ArcGIS server Development, and at least one of the following skills:
o Develop add-ins hosted within another application using APIs and/or Windows desktop applications
o Develop Web Application and understand Server Architectures
o Manipulate data in a variety of formats, such as XML, JSON, CSV
o SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres) and/or NoSQL (HBase, Redis, MongoDB) data stores
o Mobile Apps development under iOS framework or Android
o Source codes control tools, such as Git, Subversion
• Knowledge about:
o 3D modelling and BIM with tools such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit, Navisworks, Blender, SolidWorks or similar alternatives
o Open BIM standards, such as IFC, COBie, BCF
o Cloud hosting and deployment (AWS and Azure)
• Demonstrate passion and quick learning ability for staying ahead of the tech curve, constantly experimenting with new frameworks and technology
• Able to translate business problems into technical solutions
• Experience working in an agile team environment
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click Apply Now to submit your online application.
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at http://www.arup.com/Careers/Experienced_Hires/ApplyForAJob
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||HON0000OQ (CT3116169-01#0313)|
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.