The Assistant Fit-Out Project Manager will work closely with the Space Planning, Operations and Sales teams to coordinate and manage the successful delivery of fit-out works for new or existing clients within the Hong Kong office portfolio, as well as potential regional projects depending on team workload and resourcing requirements. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Project Management Delivery to ensure projects are delivered within time, cost and quality parameters. Specifically:
- Management of fit-out works to deliver layout re-configurations, expansions, renovations across the Compass Offices portfolio;
- Review and definition of project requirements;
- Management of Request for Quotation (RFQ) process including Preparation of Pricing Documents / Evaluation / Award;
- Project Programming / Scheduling to meet business objectives / client requirements as necessary;
- Updating Project Trackers and issuing Progress Reporting to Projects Team Leader on a weekly / monthly basis;
- Liaison and coordination with all in-house service teams for project delivery requirements (Sales, Client Services, Procurement, IT etc);
- Management of all external contractors and suppliers to deliver the works according to the schedule, specification and fit-out requirements;
- Management of the handover and defect rectification period to ensure centre readiness and closure of final accounts for each project.
- Support the Projects Team Leader to deliver business improvement initiatives (as required), such as a preparing cost benchmarking database, reviewing RFQ process efficiency (standardized RFQ templates / Schedule of Rates etc), building the supplier / contractor database, reviewing standard operating procedures, development of quality assurance processes and development of planned maintenance programmes to ensure centre readiness etc...
- Educated to degree or diploma level and commercially astute. Project Management certification a plus.
- Previous experience in managing multiple small / medium scale projects, preferably in the area of property, fit-out or construction.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication and negotiating / influencing skills (orally and in writing).
- Flexibility to accommodate frequently changing customer needs and changing workloads within the team.
- Demonstrable practical understanding of construction safety, heating / ventilation / air conditioning systems (HVAC / MVAC) and fire services installations, small power and data and office technology installations and the issues which effect building and architectural considerations within projects.
- Basic proficiency in 2D AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Cantonese / English bilingual is an essential requirement.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.