- Monitoring project progress and expenses in each stage
- Monitoring the compliance with Company’s development brief and standards
- Monitor quality of works on site
- Liaise and co-ordinate with project consultants, internal and external parities
- Responsible for project reporting
- Assist the Project Director in assessment of potential projects
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying , Building Services , Structural , Civil Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in any building or civil project
- Experience in tendering/ QS
- Ability to meet deadline with good analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing, etc.
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Well organized, self- initiative and good interpersonal skill
- Immediate available preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2545|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383), has been listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005 and is principally engaged in the development of large-scale mixed-use property projects, with extensive presence in the businesses of property management, environmental protection, construction, real estate construction management and commercial. As a renowned brand in China, the Group currently owns a diversified portfolio in over 70 cities and districts. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite high-calibre individuals to join our team.