- Monitoring project progress and expenses in each stage
- Monitoring the compliance with Company’s development brief and standards
- Monitor quality of works on site
- Liaise and co-ordinate with project consultants, internal and external parities
- Responsible for project reporting
- Assist the Project Director in assessment of potential projects
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying , Building Services ,
Structural , Civil Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in any building or civil project
- Experience in tendering/ QS
- Ability to meet deadline with good analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Chinese
Word Processing, etc.
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Well organized, self- initiative and good interpersonal skill
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6425|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383), has been listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005 and is principally engaged in the development of large-scale mixed-use property projects, with extensive presence in the businesses of property management, environmental protection, construction, real estate construction management and commercial. As a renowned brand in China, the Group currently owns a diversified portfolio in over 70 cities and districts. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite high-calibre individuals to join our team.