Job ref no.: 276063113-2000005Q
Assistant Project Manager
- Liaise with various departments for the project management works. Make proper adjustment during the construction period to cope with the progress.
- Enforce and maintain the established project management structure, withclear line of command and communication and responsibilities
- Assist to establish master programme and provide continuous monitoring ensuring site activities are followed with the master programme during the course of construction.
- Arrange regular inter-departmental meetings with senior management to coordinate site issues. Carry out regular communications with the client, consultants and subcontractors.
- Manage the subcontractors to ensure timely completion of the project within budget.
- Participate in the tendering process to assess resources, budget and programme. Plan the construction sequence and propose suitable construction technique to meet the project requirements.
- Assist Project Manager to prepare subletting schedule.
- Share suggestion with Project Manager and recommend subcontractors according to their past experience and technical competency.
- Assist to monitor and control the overall budget including manpower, equipment, materials, wastage and miscellaneous expenses etc.
- Monitor and control subcontracts and materials to complete the project within the subletting budget.
- Assist to handle all contractual correspondence. Coordinate with Contracts Department on all legal and contractual issues.
- Enforce safety production on site and compliance with relevant safety manual and regulations. Execute the company policies.
- Allocate appropriate resources to create a safe working environment. Provide continuous improvements in the working details until project completion.
- Coordinate with the Compliance Department to prepare the Quality Plan and Safety Plans.
- Carry out regular inspection and self-checking. Prepare for internal and external audits to avoid or minimize non-compliance.
- Communicate closely with the subordinates to assign their works ensuring a smooth progress of works.
- Ensure all works being carried out according to the regulations and code of practice to obtain the relevant completion certificates.
- Assist to monitor the works being carried out according to the contract terms and enforce the company policies.
- Liaise with client, consultants and subcontractors to establish and maintain close partnership.
- Provide technical suggestion and analysis to the client during tender stage.
- Enforce the construction programme and provide contingency and value-added plans according to the client requirements during the construction period.
We are a well-established construction company and now seeking motivated candidate for the following position:
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website