Assistant Project Manager
This role is responsible for contributing strategically and operationally to the achievement of Information Technology’s business objectives by delivering project management services.
- Manage a pool of both internal and external resources to design, build infrastructure platform and services and implement them to production on time, within budget and with good quality.
- Work with Infrastructure Architects to leverage shared infrastructure platforms and services to maximize return on investment and to minimize the total cost of infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with Project Management Practice Manager to implement project management practice across all IT projects
- Adopt best practices, processes and methodologies of project management and ensure compliance
- Plans and coordinates activities of infrastructure projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to drive technology innovation to achieve strategic plan and business objectives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Testing team to define the quality assurance test plans that meet the company practices and standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, ensure timely exploration and proactively communicate IM’s position towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website