Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Proposition Development and Implementation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Overall project management of product related form, provision, illustration change (for all products and all channels) with business change analysis to a variety of numerous projects ranging from new product launch, existing product enhancement, ad hoc request or change, internal guideline, and external regulation and audit.
- Execute the governance in support of the Product Teams to ensure delivery of the plan in a controlled manner with inventory and cost management.
- Perform new product initiatives including identifying stakeholders and ensuring appropriate engagement, guiding scope and delivery approach, business requirement formulation, facilitate business decision, resolving business and project issues, and driving core deliverables with appropriate governance.
- Implement existing product enhancement projects to enhance new business customer acquisition/retention and unleashed potential business volume, etc. with proper quality control, measures and change management
- Support new and existing regulatory and group guideline project in relation to product proposition implementation
- Work closely with all key stakeholders from Group and Local Office and related team to ensure proper product initiatives delivery across all channels (Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Private Bank, and Brokers) with proper clearance
- Work closely with Project Managers and Product Heads of respective business growth initiatives in relation to product to ensure proper clearance & alignment in terms of consistency, time, quality and resource
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree Holder in Statistics, Business or related field
- Experience in financial services, particularly insurance or wealth management products (including Universal Life, Investment Linked Assurance Schemes, Participating, Protection, General Insurance products) retailing to different segment of customers via multiple distribution channels
- Analytical, planning and strategic management experience within a product, marketing and strategy function or equivalent
- Experience of managing support to diversified team with multiple objectives
- Possess leadership skills coupled with a high and demanding benchmark
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to influence, engage and lead in a positive and inspiring manner
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008HS1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited