The incumbent will be responsible for implementing publicity campaigns for the Park’s seasonal events, food & beverage promotions and retail offerings. In addition, he/she will develop awareness-building campaigns for the Park’s educational endeavours. The day-to-day scope of this role includes development and implementation of media events with creative ideas and targeted messaging, coordination with different departments and external parties to ensure seamless delivery of each activity, as well as effective budget management to maximise return on investment. He/she will work closely with media, influencers and bloggers on interviews and editorial shoots.
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Event Management or related disciplines
- At least five years’ experience in public relations, marketing communications or event management
- Proven experience and track record in event management
- Results-driven, able to work under tight deadlines, a good team player
- High attention to detail, highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0141|