- Relevant Professional Diploma or Degree Holder in relevant business subjects.
- Over 7 yrs relevant experience.
- Knowledge of PC software
- Good communication and bargaining skills.
- Maintain and ensure the Order Purchasing System and Inventory Control System are carried out efficiently and effectively through out all branch restaurants.
- To ensure all purchase of food, beverage and non-food item including equipment, and general supplies are purchased at the right time, in the right price, from the right sources and of the right quality and quantity.
- Coordinate with all shops to ensure their orders and requirement are properly and reasonable fulfilled.
- To review and monitor constantly the performance of suppliers and vendors are always maintained to acceptable quality level such that any unacceptable performance are communicated to the suppliers for immediate remedy actions.
- Keep monitor the inventory control system is always functioning to give an up-to-date and accurate figures for all stock items both in quantity and in dollars value to assure adequate controls over actual physical stock in and stock out for all locations including branch restaurants and internal departments.
- Lead and supervise the operation procedures of purchasing and inventory control activities are always in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 Quality Management System.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0968|