- Work with relevant internal and external partners to provide quality assurance for project and product
- Track project/product milestones by working with internal team to ensure timely completion of key action points
- Ensure document trail for projects/product order is completed
- Ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction with information and material provisions according to customer manual and special requests
- Highlight to and work with partners to resolve variances against plan
- Give visibility to project status and document changes
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 years of QA in toy or consumer products, and familiar with safety standard of EU-EN71, US-ASTM F963
- Good understanding of industry practice of QA/QC, legal line, labelling and testing.
- Prior experience in product/project development and in Toy or Consumer products is an advantage
- Experience in working with 3rd party lab.
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in using ERP system
- A team player and must have aptitude working with different cultures
- Self-motivated, Logical thinking and able to work in dynamic environment
- Strong communication skill with high proficiency in both written and spoken English and Putonghua
Interest parities please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#8656|
Maxx Marketing, part of the WPP group (Nasdaq: WPPGY), is a leading global marketing agency specializing in the development and implementation of retail, licensed products as well as custom promotional merchandises. Maxx Marketing operates 9 offices with more than 100 employees worldwide. Due to global business expansion, we are urgently seeking high calibre individuals to fill the following positions in our Hong Kong office.