The incumbent will be responsible for enhancing and developing Quality Assurance system in the company, conducting shop inspection and supplier audit to ensure good hygiene environment and quality ingredients respectively, assisting in handling food safety related issues and Quality Assurance related projects as well as providing Quality Assurance administrative supports to shops.
- Diploma or above in Food Science or related discipline
- At least 1 - 2 years relevant experience in Catering / Food industry is preferable
- With training in food safety system (i.e. HACCP, ISO22000) and supplier audit experience is an advantage
- Proactive, willing to learn, good team player and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC application such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint