This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Assisting in financial management of design consultancies and works contracts including preparation of project cost reports;
• Assisting to check that all project cost estimates in planning and design stages are complete and accurate to ensure that project budget requirements are met;
• Assisting in reviewing bills of quantities and tender documents to ensure complete coverage of the works, carrying out detailed tender price analyses of tenders and assisting in preparation of contract documentation;
• Assisting in the administration of contracts to ensure compliance with all contract terms and conditions and preparation of contractual correspondence;
• Assisting in monitoring project expenditure and checking payments to contractors to ensure that all expenditure and payments are within the approved commitments; and
• Close liaison with internal stakeholders and external consultants.
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 22 May 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||TRD18-0223-01 (CT3114536-01#0137)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.