The Racing Club is the young elite Member Segment in the Hong Kong Jockey Club, that uncovers a unique way to savour racing and to explore the sport like never before. Its mission is to take the members’ passion for horse racing to the next level through an endless stream of exclusive, tailor-made experiences. Prestigious, members-only dining venues are specially designed and provide high quality food and beverage experiences for its Members at the Racecourses. The candidate is responsible for contributing premium and dedicated customer communication and services to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty to The Racing Club.
- achieve the assigned targets of membership sales and private event sales
- expand personal network and work on new member acquisition and private event sales by conducting active sales activities to members on a continuous basis
- develop marketing and promotion plan and design event sales package, and manage private events P&L
- Work on event logistics and cost control and provide on-site support to ensure successful execution of the events
- maintain good relationship and provide high quality customer services to members as so to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- promote Racedays and Non-racedays members’ programs and The Racing Club venues for dining and private events
- handle existing members / public enquiries independently including reply to incoming calls / written and e-correspondences
- follow up with potential members and coordinate with internal departments on membership application and private event opportunities
- maintain members’ records and event sales database and ensure data accuracy and confidentiality
- attend Racedays, pre-sale activities and participate members’ programs whenever required
You should have
- tertiary qualification with at least 5 years with solid customer service in membership sales and private event experience
- excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- good attention to details and logistics
- professional manner on handling confidential information
- hands-on computer skills in MS Word & Excel and Powerpoint
- fluency in spoken English and Chinese, which includes Cantonese and Putonghua
- knowledge of horse racing is advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Racing Club Membership Officer.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.