The Racing Club is the young elite Member Segment in the Hong Kong Jockey Club, that uncovers a unique way to savour racing and to explore the sport like never before. Its mission is to take the members’ passion for horse racing to the next level through an endless stream of exclusive, tailor-made experiences. Prestigious, members-only dining venues are specially designed and provide high quality food and beverage experiences for its Members at the Racecourses. The candidate is responsible for contributing premium and dedicated customer communication and services to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty to The Racing Club.
You will be responsible on the following,
- Achieve the assigned targets of membership sales and private event sales
- Expand personal network and work on new member acquisition and private event sales by conducting active sales activities to members on a continuous basis
- Maintain good relationship and provide high quality customer services to members so as to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work closely with other functional teams to deliver the total customer experience and measure the members’ satisfaction level by periodic customer survey
- Follow up with potential members and coordinate with internal departments on membership application and private event opportunities
- Handle existing members / public enquiries independently including reply to incoming calls / written and e-correspondences
- Attend duty on Racedays, pre-sale activities and members’ programs whenever required
- Promote Racedays and Non-racedays members’ programs and The Racing Club venues for dining and private events
- Develop marketing and promotion plan for membership recruitment events and members’ private events
- Work on event logistics, cost control and provide on-site support to ensure successful execution of the membership recruitment events and members’ private events
- Maintain members’ records and event sales database and ensure data accuracy and confidentiality
You should have
- tertiary qualification with at least 7 years with solid customer service experience in membership sales
- excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- good attention to details and logistics
- professional manner on handling confidential information
- hands-on computer skills in MS Word & Excel and Powerpoint
- fluency in spoken English and Chinese, which includes Cantonese and Putonghua
- knowledge of horse racing is advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Racing Club Membership Officer.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to apply
For application, please click Apply Now, it will direct you to the related job opening in the Hong Kong Jockey Club career website.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.