My client is an international premium retail group with a portfolio of brands and they are looking for an Assistant Real Estate Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for real estate strategy, operations and activities in the HK, MC, TW & SEA.
- Plan and executive new opportunities & expansion for retail stores, office space, warehouse or other retail estate requirements
- Monitor lease renewals and negotiate contract with related parties
- Maintain relationship with landlords, developers, local government & authorities and agencies
- Analyse the current market trend, prepare reports and update database
- Provide analysis on current market trend to develop and optimize strategies in retail network and locations
- Foster and cultivate relationship with landlords, developers and local authorities as well as to lead and execute lease negotiations with relevant parties
- Bachelor Degree holder in Real Estate, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of solid real estate experience, preferable from luxury fashion or retail
- Knowledge in HMT & SEA market
- Extensive business networks with landlords, developers and retailers
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer