- To support Senior Regional Merchandising Manager, in the execution of Regional Product Strategy (Men’s Apparel) following the company objective, become the voice of the region and select key product initiatives against these strategies to achieve budgeted revenue and gross margin in the region.
- To work and plan each regions products based on customers requirement
- Develop assortment plan that support overall strategy of in stock positioning for key categories
- To conduct product presentation to both Retail and WS team during GTM sales meetings and key account meeting which is held twice a year, as and requested to also present during countries Trade Show events
- Facilitate and promote communications and co-operation between, Countries Retail team, Merchandise buying, planning and allocation team, and marketing/VM functions to deliver company target
- With strong regional market sense, understand the consumer needs and prepare a complete product brief to Global, with insight in SKU count, price architecture, style reference, etc.
- Apply Act vertical in the line build process
- Work closely with the headquarter in developing the best assortment for ASIA. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, influence the global line and develop the Asia product line, respecting the regional and global product direction.
- Regular conference call with headquarter and at least 4 times travel to US or Europe for global meeting
- Strong product sense and product development experience, able to build a strong assortment for the regions
- Work closely with regional sales managers and merchandiser, to propose regional strategies and manage the assortment thru working with countries’ retail/WS team closely.
- Regular market visit in Asia, and prepare market visit reports
- Manage samples for GTM meeting
- Present and conduct product training to retail, wholesale and key accounts
- To analyze and evaluate opportunities by product class with local team especially RETAIL and WS customers to identify areas of growth, research needs and margin enhancement
- Collaborate with both Retail Team and WS team on products sell in/ sell thru, feedback etc...
- To support the SMM by maintaining the seasonal product lines as well as providing analytical reporting on a monthly basis
- To support the SMM on gathering market information from different markets, via comparative shopping, market visit, etc. including research in competitor’s information. This must be done on a quarterly basis
- Conduct regional competitive pricing analysis, to review each category price structure to ensure that TBL products are priced at the right level and that each regions margin is being meet. To ensure that each category of good/ better/ best Price structure is priced in a logical manner
- To interact with different departments ensure building an integrated brand
- Work closely with buying team on product assortment advice
- Work closely with Footwear and Accessories in order to ensure consistent brand strategy
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the SMM
- Bachelor Degree or above in Design, Business Administration or related discipline
- 8+ years solid merchandising experience in Apparel is required, footwear merchandising would be a plus, with men apparel experience is preferred
- APAC Regional experience would be a plus
- Regional buying experience would be a plus
- Design or product development experience would be a plus
- Proactive; well organized combined with objective setting, analytical and managerial skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills and problem solving skill
- Team player with interest to innovate, collaborate and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a multicultural environment combined with a drive to bring innovative ideas, best practices
- Detail-minded, able to work independently and under tight schedule
- “Can do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel to US, Europe and Asia countries
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.