The applicant must possess
- a recognised diploma or certificate;
- a minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification work experience, preferably in customer services;
- outspoken, proactive and with good sense of responsibility;
- proficiency in Cangjie and / or Sucheng input method;and
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to vet the registration scheme applications in accordance to the Policies and Procedures as well as service pledge;
- to provide registration services and application services to other CIC service offerings in CIC Service Centres located at Kowloon Bay and Nam Cheong or other CIC premises;
- to perform data entry and data analysis work;
- to handle enquiries and complaints according to service pledge; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years. For those who cannot work on full-time basis may be considered for part-time employment and thus please indicate your preference in your application.
Please click the below “Apply Online" to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before 5 August 2021.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.