Your field of responsibility
• A results-oriented front role in an environment that works closely with Relationship Managers and assists in handling client relationships
• An outstanding opportunity to combine your interest in client consultation as well hands-on operational tasks
• A function that collaborates closely with Business Management, other Relationship Managers' teams, Investment Services & Products, Operations, Treasury, IT, etc. for functional efficiency
• A holistic advisory approach in Wealth Management and one of the strongest platforms in the industry
• Market leading products, tailored solutions and services for our sophisticated clients
• Reputation as an agile and results-oriented world - class Swiss Private Bank and the opportunity to serve as a brand ambassador
• Continuous professional career development in a world leading bank
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
• Consistent track record of minimum 2 years of meaningful work experience within Private Banking Wealth Management, in a capacity or a University degree with a specialization in Banking/Finance
• Financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
• Excellent client- and service-orientation when interacting with sophisticated entrepreneurs and leaders
• Result driven work approach, a high level of flexibility and personal responsibility paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
• The highest professional work ethic and performing fully in line with compliance standards, internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies
• Committed to take ownership to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
• The ability to set priorities and to work independently
• Outstanding organizational skills as well as a detailed and efficient work approach
• You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
• Completion of HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8 certification; CFA or equivalent is an advantage
• Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the respective market
We would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal or click Apply Now.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||161842 (CT3126123-01#1729)|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.