We have a rare opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Manager role at our Tai Tam location. You will need to be multitasker with strong English communication skills, who knows how to deliver amazing member experiences. We are looking for hospitality degree candidates who have 3+ years and strong experience at least as a supervisor level in a Club or restaurant. If you are looking for your next career move and think you can support a fun, hard working team, reach out to our Human Resources Department.
Supports the Outlet Manager including daily operations and the supervision of the team. Strives to continually improve Member engagement and experience, employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the outlet. This position will also play a pivotal role in implementing on the job training plans and highlighting areas for improvement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises all outlet employees for performance, Member and guest experience, appearance and attendance.
- Leads by example and strives to exceed Member and guest expectations and serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviours, set a high example of excellent member service and create a positive atmosphere for member relations.
- Assists operational team on the floor during meal periods and high demand times.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or GED, or Degree or Graduate Diploma in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration; plus 3 + years’ experience in food and beverage, culinary or related professional area
Skills and Personalities:
- People Management, Team player, Customer Service, Self-Motivation, High Energy Level, Multi-tasking, strong communicator
- Flexible and able to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule.
- English and spoken Cantonese an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills, organized, time management skills and detail oriented.
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge. A thorough understanding of restaurant service.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Supervisor preferred.
Working Location: Tai Tam