The key accountabilities of this role are to:
1. Ensure AXA Group's Standards & Policies on Life & Savings and Health Business are in compliance and followed accordingly with appropriate adaption to AXAHK's operating condition, if needed
2. Support Local Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee on all life & savings and health risk related matters, both technically and logistically
3. Support Head of Life and Health Risk in ensuring an effective 2nd line of defense by providing technical 2nd opinion on:
* Underwriting practices
* Life and Health Insurance assumptions for reporting under Solvency II, EEV, NBV, IFRS and local statutory reserving etc.
* Appropriate risks identification in new product pricing and facilitate the development of relevant risk mitigation plans
* Appropriateness of experience studies and the tracking of updated experiences to support life and health insurance assumptions setting
* Policyholders' bonus strategies and Policyholders' Reasonable Expectation assessment
* Best Estimated Liabilities and reserve 2nd opinion
4. Ensure that comprehensive risk profiles are prepared, maintained and reported in the insurance aspects of AXAHK's business through close collaboration with front line business partners such as product development, actuarial pricing team etc. When needed, support the annual risk assessment process for specific functional departments
5. Support Head of Life and Health Risk in assessing reinsurance related activities such as annual retention limits study, catastrophe reinsurance, new or revised reinsurance strategies etc.
6. Support the implementation of AXA Group's Risk Appetite & insurance risk limits monitoring process by engaging in more technical discussions at the working level, if needed
7. Ensure proper compliance to various Solvency II requirements such as:
* Enforcement of internal model policies such as data quality, model governance, change & validation policy etc.
* Support the preparation of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment Report
* Ensure the "Use Test" requirements are followed such as product pricing and reinsurance decisions are made with proper assessment on the impact to the full range of Risk Appetite metrics
8. Drive a sound risk culture, promoting open discussion within the business, debate and challenge across functional units, independent peer review as a norm with regard to key reports and decisions, and pro-active management of risks and issues. Work closely and collectively with functional units to support management in ensuring their risks are identified, assessed, reported and managed
|Job ref no.||190003VN_1555381048 (CT3118441-01#0166)|