• To maintain a file record keeping system to ensure the distributors records are properly filed
• To ensure personal files are fully scanned
• To maintain database of offsite record
• To check the files from offsite boxes
• To retrieve AXA WM personal files from offsite boxes
• Project UAT administration support
• University graduate is an advantage
• Working experience in insurance industry and relevant experience in Sales HR administration is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Chinese Word Processing etc.)
• Good in organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of spoken English & Chinese
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants' information will be destroyed after 12 months.
|Job ref no.||CT3114945-01#0085|
ABOUT AXA HONG KONG
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential