• Develop new business opportunities with new and potential clients, including cold call and client visit
• Maintain business relations and develop value added business to existing clients
• Prepare proposal & quotation of Ta-Q-Bin courier service
• Conduct and coordinate sales campaign, activity and promotion
• Assist Sales Manager to achieve monthly/yearly team target
• Handle sales enquiries and ad hoc project as assigned
• 2 years of above sales experience in service industry with proven track record (experience in local or international express / logistics industry is highly preferred)
• Experience in E-commerce industry / F&B industry / trading company is an advantage
• Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Strong selling, presentation, time management and analytical skills
• Ambitious, aggressive, positive thinking and self-motivated, especially interested in new business development.
• Good team player and be able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
• Kowloon Bay
5 day work with attractive salary, commission, medical and training benefits.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
|Job ref no.||CT3115213-01#0310|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: