• Explore & develop new business opportunities
• Achieve KPI targets
• Prepare proposals for clients, coordinate projects and information leading to sales
• Execute company's sales strategy & promote company services to customers
• Ensure our service commitments fulfilled & meet customers' requirements
• Assist in ad hoc projects
• Diploma holder or above, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain
• 2 years of above sales experience in forwarder / logistics / shipping / trading / food / electronics parts industry would be an advantage
• Solid customer network for business development
• Sound air freight & ocean freight forwarding knowledge
• Ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated & client focused
• Excellent communication & presentation skills in both English and Chinese
• Good command of Japanese would be desirable but not a must
• Proficient in MS Office
• San Po Kong (with free shuttle to Diamond Hill MTR station)
• 5 day work with attractive salary, commission, medical and training benefits.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3127934-01#0024|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: