The Security and Integrity Department (S&I) is responsible for the preservation of integrity by combatting criminality and corruption risks that can threaten horse racing, betting, and membership at the Club. The maintenance of a secure environment and integrity is key to our business. Not only is it important to ensure horse racing in Hong Kong is fair, it is also of paramount importance to the Club that there is governance and fair opportunities in all bet-placements. The department consists of Corporate Security, Racing Security & Integrity Assurance, and Integrity & Financial Crime Risk (FCR) teams.
- Assess security and safety risks, recommend mitigation measures for race days and other Club’s events;
- Compile daily situational updates to support the Club’s Business Continue Committee for Covid-19 risk assessing;
- Conduct risk based security and fire surveys. Make recommendations to business units and location managers to mitigate potential security and fire risks; and track findings and implementations;
- Monitor and report upcoming social event threats, and provide analysis on the potential impacts to Club’s operation, staff and customers;
- Prepare contract performance reports and ensure services provided by the contractors are periodically and critically reviewed. Ensure that the contract renewal tenders are initiated as scheduled and conducted in full compliance with the Club’s Procurement and Finance requirement.
- Assist the Departmental Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Manager to develop and implement the departmental OSH program supporting the Club’s Corporate Safety Policy;
- Assist in Club’s anti-sexual harassment program;
- Perform other duties and projects being assigned by the Support Manager;
- Provide operational support to the Security Operations Team during race meetings.
You should have:
- A university degree;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory level, preferably in security management;
- Knowledge in risk management principles;
- Experience in policy and procedure writing;
- Project coordinating and managing skills;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Words, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Strong business thinking and analytical skills.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.