- To co-ordinate new start-up service / T&C service & after sales service for chiller system
- To provide maintenance & repair service back up to service teams
- To prepare chiller service reports & technical documents to clients
- To monitor the T&C and maintenance service within schedule
- High Diploma in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade A) license or above is an advantage
- Experience in HVAC, E&M / Controls contractor or supplier is an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package including 13 months salary, dental and medical insurance to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please apply in strict confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3130528-01#0522|