- Responsible for providing on-site service of medical equipment repairing / routine preventive maintenance service in Hong Kong & Macau
- Require to install, maintain, test and repair medical equipment and supporting workstations
- Require to set up workstations for supporting the corresponding medical equipment
- Able to master design software such as AutoCAD for site construction
- Cooperate with sales team and application specialist to ensure product and service quality achievement
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably relevant working experience, fresh graduate with good character can be considered
- Experience / knowledge in basic PC knowledge and programming is a must
- Experience / knowledge in networking experience is a plus
- Good command in Mandarin, Cantonese & English are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Passionate and determined in character,able to work independently and willing to take up challenges
- Work requires lifting, crawling under machines
- Very experienced in the related field shall be considered in the positions of Service Engineer
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button below
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.